I have been a licensed Realtor since 2000 and have been top 10% of the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board for 14 consecutive years. I have years of experience with land assemblies, project management, new home construction, subdivision sales, as well as an extensive knowledge and experience with the marketing of re-sale single family homes and stratified properties. I am also a licensed builder and general contractor so I have extensive knowledge and background in construction and a keen eye for deficiencies, defects, and quality construction. I continually strive for excellence and exceeding my clients expectations. I am excited to join the Stonehaus family and growing my team to be able to better serve all of my clients needs.
1. My name is Michelle Perreault. I was born in Surrey, BC and I have always resided in the Lower Mainland. I am proud to have called Delta, Surrey, White Rock and now South Langley as my home. I have been married since 2019 and co-parent shared custody with my 2 teenage step daughters. We have 2 exotic cats Mylo and Romeo that provide us non stop entertainment. We are members of the Village Church and are active within supporting several charities within our community.
2. I purchased my 1st property at the age of 20. Prior to my career in Real Estate I finished my Sales & Marketing Diploma and worked at Canadian Springs Water Company as an inside sales representative and trade shows. In the year 2000 the Real Estate Council changed the rules that Realtors would be able to be licensed and also have another source of income. My father called me to tell me the new rules as there was not enough new people choosing Real Estate as a career. As a young person having with a mortgage I was scared to make the jump without having a guaranteed income but within my 1st year of being licensed I was Rookie of the Year while maintaining top sales person with Canadian Springs and was so passionate about Real Estate and helping people that I made the decision and commitment to make it my career. Ever since my 1st being licensed in 2000 I have evolved from Rookie of the Year to the top 10% of Realtors in the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board for 14 consecutive years.
3. The most influential part of my business has been able to establish life long relationships with my clients and after 2 decades being able to help so many people through different chapters of their lives and helping past clients friends & families, children and grandchildren with their real estate needs. I was fortunate enough to have had been born into this industry and my father who was a mentor that encouraged me to follow in his foot steps. Both of my parents were Realtors and builders. Since I was born my parents would have me in my car seat in sales centers and open houses so I feel like being a Realtor is a part of my DNA. I was able to be mentored from the best of the best in the industry and worked my way up to earn the trust and respect from the Old Boys Club.
4. My big “Why” is my love and passion for helping people. There are so many reasons why people need a Realtor to assist them with buying a new home or selling their existing home. If someone needs or wants my guidance through the process I make sure to understand each clients individual needs and wants and am empathetic throughout the process always keeping their best interest in mind.
5. Over the next decade I would like to grow my team to be able to help more families meet their home ownership and financial goals. Whether a 1st time home buyer, investor, upsizing, downsizing, marriage, divorce, financial difficulty, or dealing with estate matters we are equipped to help. On a personal level my goal is to live a more balanced life focusing on my family, friendships, health, fitness and hobbies. I am also actively involved in volunteering and growing our construction business.
6. My hobbies include camping, hiking, biking, pickleball, knitting & crocheting, gardening, and playing ukulele
7. In the past year I noticed several colleagues move over to Stoenhaus and I was intrigued as these agents were also top producers at different brokerages. After engaging in several conversation and learning about the Stonehaus brokerages culture, morals, values and principles which were in-lined with mine I thought this is something I need to be a part of. My favorite part of being a part of this family so far is the open door policy, technology, systems, models, training and mentorship is something that I have never seen before.
8. Over the past 20 years I have been involved in several committees at the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board including Governance. I have been a team leader for the Realtors Care Blanket Drive for over 10 years. I am involved in several organizations to help mentor youth and inter-city school food programs. I actively support the Union Gospel Mission, World Serve, Covenant House, and Night Shift Ministries. My husband and I are also licensed builders and help clients with home renovations, additions, shops, and custom home building needs.